2Pac Pride Month Hoodie -Black
- Tupac Shakur’s estate has introduced a new line of merchandise to commemorate Pride Month.
- Through a series of three pieces, the capsule discusses Pac’s Greatest Hits track “Changes,” in which the rapper describes the war on drugs, police brutality, racism, and poverty.
- Black hoodies feature the track’s title as well as 2Pac’s name, as well as vivid illustrations of the artist.
- The Tupac estate has released black hoodies with the word “Changes” emblazoned across the front in Pride colors, as well as an image of the late rapper on the back in rainbow colors.
- Vlone sells this feature Hoodie.
Tupac Hoodies Detail
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Double-needle stitching
- Double fabric hoodie
- Pocket Kangaroo
- cozy and warm
- with thick material
- long sleeves
- Featured Care:
- Wash cold, use bleach that contains no chlorine, tumble dry on low heat, and iron if necessary.
- Wash similar clothes together.
- When washing your clothes, turn them inside out.
- Machine washable clothes.
Shipping & Return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We’ll ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things won’t be accepted and customers pay expenses of shipping of exchange & return. Import charges are non-refundable.