Billionaire Boys Club Varsity Hoodie – Green
- Founded in 1983 in Southern California by Joseph Henry Hunt (born Joseph Henry Gamsky), the Billionaire Boys Club was an investing and social group.
- Ponzi schemes were essentially what this group of investment professionals offered clients as a way to get rich quickly.
- A print appears on the front of the Hoodie Billionaire Boys Club and a plain design appears on the back. Purchase this Hoodie at Vlone.
- Billionaire Boys Club Varsity Hoodie – Green.
- Screen-printed logo graphics on the chest.
- Pullover collar.
- 80%cotton & 20%polyester
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Shipping & Return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We’ll ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things won’t be accepted and customers pay expenses of shipping of exchange & return. Import charges are non-refundable