Thrasher Camouflage Skate T-shirt 2000s
- Thrasher magazine has been around since 1981. It was founded in San Francisco, California, by Eric Swenson and Fausto Vitello.
- Featuring articles and interviews about skateboarding, music, and skateparks, this publication focuses primarily on skating and music.
- In addition to the print publication, the magazine maintains an extensive web presence, including segments named “Firing Line” and “Hall of Meat”, an online store, a video collection, a radio show, and an online forum.
90% cotton, 10% polyester
Comfortable: Soft Fabric & Light in Weight
Neck Style: Crew -Neck
Sleeve Length: Short Sleeve
Season: Summer, spring
Occasion: Great for Casual Wear
Shipping & Return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We’ll ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things won’t be accepted and customers pay expenses shipping of exchange & return. import charges are non-refundable.
There are no reviews yet.