Thrasher Flame Logo Hoodie -Purple
- Eric Swenson and Fausto Vitello founded the skateboarding magazine Thrasher in 1981.
- In this publication, you will find a combination of skateboarding and music articles, photography, interviews, and skate park reviews.
- The company began in 1981 with skateboard trucks produced by independent truck company Fausto Vitello and Eric Swenson.
- Thrasher and Flame collaborated to produce this product.
- It looks fantastic with embroidered Thrasher logos.
- You can buy this Thrasher Flame Logo Hoodie -Purple at Vloneofficial
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Twin needle stitching detailing
- Double fabric hoodie
- soft and warm
- long sleeves
- Regular Fit
- Embroidery At Front
- Unique Design
- Casual Style
Shipping & Return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We’ll ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things won’t be accepted and customers pay expenses shipping of exchange & return. import charges are non-refundable