Thrasher Skate And Destroy Hoodie -Black
- Thrasher Presents Skate and Destroy.
- The skateboarding video game Skate and Destroy was developed by Z-Axis and released for the PlayStation in 1999.
- On March 4, 2000, UEP Systems released the game under its Thrasher SK8 name in Japan.
- The game was originally developed for the Game Boy Color, but was canceled later.
- These words are imprinted on the front of this hoodie: skate and destroy.
- The hoodie is available from Vloneofficial.
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Twin needle stitching detailing
- Double fabric hoodie
- Kangaroo Pocket
- soft and warm
- long sleeves
- For best results, we recommend washing cold, only using non-chlorine bleach, tumble drying low, and ironing warm if necessary.
- Wash similar clothes at the same time
- You should turn your clothing inside out before you wash them.
Shipping & Return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We’ll ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things won’t be accepted and customers pay expenses shipping of exchange & return. import charges are non-refundable