Vlone x Pop Smoke The Woo Sweatshirt-Black
The Woo” is a song by American rapper Pop Smoke, featuring fellow American rappers Roddy Ricch, from the former of the three’s posthumous debut studio album, Shoot for the Stars(2020). The song was released as the second single from the album on July 10, 2020, by Victor Worldwide and Republic Records. It was written by Pop Smoke, known as Bashar Jackson. you can purchase this Vlone x Pop Smoke The Woo Sweatshirt-Black at Vlone Official.
- Material: Vlone x Pop Smoke The Woo Sweatshirt-White is made of 80%cotton and 20% Polyester.
- Design: Crewneck, Long Sleeves, 3D Digital Printing, Realistic. No Fading.
- Occasions: Perfect for casual wear, holiday wear, casual workwear, sportswear, vacation wear, street clothes, or everyday casual wear; making it the perfect gift for Christmas and the holidays.
- Care Instructions: You can wash it by hand to keep it from shrinking.
- Put it in the machine inside out on a gentle cycle with cold water and dry the fabric naturally.
Don’t tumble dry and use the right detergent. Iron is used on the reverse side.
Size & Fit
Shipping & Return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We’ll ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things won’t be accepted and customers pay expenses shipping of exchange & return. import charges are non-refundable.
There are no reviews yet.